Wednesday 8 May 2019

Gay Rebal: the biker next door by Jesse Fuchs

Gay Rebal: the biker next door by Jesse Fuchs



Verdict The plot is good, very fast and very good action. Dominated group action. The story finishes neatly and there are follow up books.  Bit short really but it’s hot, sexy and super fast read you want this ticks all the boxes. The author has great was with words and brings the scenes to life.  It does not fail to leave you wanting more.

Plot - Dominating good! I liked it.
Graphic - very much, one for the wank bank lol! 
Length - about 30 minutes - perfect before bedtime!

Synopsis - 
Mr. Cook has lived next door for about as long as I can remember. Covered in tattoos and the proud owner of a Harley Davidson, he’s never been well-liked around here by anyone but me. I never understood all of the hatred.

Only days after my birthday, he approached me with word of a surprise birthday present. Curious, I followed him toward his house and onto his roaring bike...

This part of series....

No comments:

Post a Comment